Monday, December 20, 2010

SOUTH AFRICA



After three weeks of getting my tan on at the beach, observing wild animals in their natural habitat, and destroying various bars/clubs, I've finally returned from South Africa. While in South Africa I got a chance to go to a Freshlyground concert. Along with Goldfish, Freshlyground is one of the biggest names in South African music at the moment. They played one of their most popular songs, "I'd Like", at the concert. I had never heard the song before, but the chorus sounded very familiar.....

I realized that the chorus from "I'd Like" is used in Mt. Eden's grimyyyyy track "Sierra Leone", which happens to be one of SUPERTREND's original posts on SB. Check out both songs below. Shout out to Katie for hollering at me with the Freshlyground track.

Freshlyground - I'd Like (chorus begins at 3:00)



Mt. Eden - Sierra Leone

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites More