Friday, March 11, 2011

FRIDAY BANGERS


Well, I've been up 48 hours straight crushing thesis. My body still seems to be functioning due to copious amounts of stimulants. Therefore, I bring you this week's installment of the Friday Bangers series. Get wild this weekend with these dance floor detonaters.

Empire Of The Sun- Walking On A Dream (Kids At The Bar Remix)


The Banger Bros. feat MelAki – Beep Beep Boom (Chrizz Luvly Remix)


Na Palm- Two Days Straight (Soundpusher Remix)


Deadmau5- Strobe (Adam Day Remix)


And of course, I have some massive dubstep bangers for the bassheads. Happy face melting!

Skrillex - All I Ask Of You (Trypt Remix)


Katy Perry- ET (Eyes & Dave Silcox Remix)

1 comments:

the chay said...

so.... we finish thesi and THIS IS WHAT YOU POST!!!

- friday bang

Post a Comment

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites More