Tuesday, May 17, 2011

Royal Flush - Worldwide


If you follow this blog, you know that I am furious with the a ton of new rap music and hate that a lot of people are in love with lame backpack rappers. My boy Chi Chi YAYO played this track for me the other day and I was in love. Big L's crew Royal Flush came out with a track in '96 called Worldwide that I think you all need to hear. The beat is awesome, the lyrics are raw, and the track resembles what the genre used to represent. Team SB is in the business of spreading quality music, and we are going to put up what we think is good, regardless of when it came out. I apologize if you already have the track, but for all of you that don't, enjoy.

Royal Flush - Worldwide

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites More