Thursday, June 2, 2011

Tupac ft The Game - Everywhere I Go


I have always believed, and still believe that Tupac is the greatest rapper of all time. Better than Biggie, better than Jay-Z and better than Nas (actually Big L is right up there). That's just my opinion so feel free to disagree. Everybody says that he has a million verses unused in some vault somewhere and that's why he has music coming out even a decade after his death; I don't buy it. I hope in 20 years somebody finds his ass in Cuba and everybody will feel stupid. Regardless, check out this track The Game put out, and realize that his bars are entirely inferior to the great Machiavelli's. THUG LIFE!

Tupac ft The Game - Everywhere I Go

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

haha sorry to say but game killeeed his verse, pac on the other hand im not so sure.

Anonymous said...

^Blasphomy.

Post a Comment

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites More