Monday, October 3, 2011

[Cover/Electronic] Glowbug - Where Is My Mind?


"Where Is My Mind" is an iconic song. The track has been used in countless movies (most notably Fight Club) and made waves on the alternavitve/buzz scene in the mid 90's. When ever this song gets a rework, I give it a chance because once in a while there is one worth listening to. Bellingham, WA based ambient/electronic band Glowbug dropped a 4 track album the other day with covers of The Pixies, The Smiths, Yeah Yeah Yeah's and Radiohead. They're all worth a listen, but be sure to check out this cover, and one of my favorite Pixies remixes of all time.

Glowbug - Where Is My Mind?

The Pixies - Where Is My Mind? (Bassnectar Remix)

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites More