Thursday, August 18, 2011

FRIDAY BANGERS 8/19: ID FESTIVAL *CHUCKIE LIVE SET*



Well boys and girls, its Friday once again. I'm gonna keep this one short, because I'm on my way to NYC and Team SB is going to tear it up at Identity Festival on Sunday at Jones Beach. Last night, I turned to Electric Area on Sirius/XM and Chuckie was playing a live set for the ID Fest in Bristow, VA and it was absolute insanity. I can't even describe my excitement. If you are going to be there and want a FREE T, find us!!!



Chuckie LIVE SET at ID FESTIVAL



Other Bangers



Rusko - Everyday (DEFEP Remix)



Dada Life - Fight Club Is Closed (Religion Remix)



David Guetta & Avicii x Laidback Luke - Till Sunshine (Pixel Cheese Bootleg)



CHRIZZ LUVLY - KEEP ME (ORIGINAL MIX)

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites More