Thursday, August 11, 2011

[Indie] Foster The People - I Would Do Anything For You



Foster The People blew up onto the American music scene when they released their debut album Torches back in May. With three headlining songs on Torches ("Pumped Up Kicks," "Helena Beat," and "Houdini"), this gem got overlooked. "I Would Do Anything For You" has recently risen to one of the top spots on Hype Machine, and is definitely on par with the before mentioned hits. Have a listen, I promise you won't be disappointed....



Foster The People - I Would Do Anything For You

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

I won't listen to anything by this band. "Pumped up Kicks" is a chilling song...this band can't fade into obscurity fast enough for me!

Post a Comment

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites More