Monday, September 5, 2011

[Dutch House/Hip-Hop] Kanye West & Jay-z vs. Benny Benassi – Paris Satisifaction (Chuckie Pass That Dutch Remix)



When I was at ID Fest, I thought that Chuckie's set was by far the best. I don't know if it was because I love dutch house, or because of his stage presence, but I thought he blew all other acts (including Avicii) out of the water. That being said, I just came across this phenomenal bootleg over the weekend, where Chuckie mixes a Jay-Z and Kanye's "Niggas In Paris" and Benni Benassi's "Satisfaction". The Dutch boy loves to incorporate rap into his sets, and I'm a big fan of this one.

Kanye West & Jay-z vs. Benny Benassi – Paris Satisifaction (Chuckie Pass That Dutch Remix)

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites More